We are looking for:
If you think you can offer help in any way, or if you think you might be able to spare some time when we need help, please do not be shy to let us know. We will be pleased to hear from you.
- Planners to start a community to organise and coordinate volunteers
- Doctors to give professional medical advice
- Counsellors to help smokers to quit smoking
- Enthusiastic people to give suggestions and carry out plans
Simple helps you can offer
Currently, we are very in need of people who can do the following:
Provide contents for us
- Spread the existence of the site
- Post your comment on smoking on the main page.
- If you have a story related to smoking, for example, how your friend or you manage to quit or suffer from smoking, let us know.
- Take a photo of yourself with a “no smoking” sign or something similar and email us.
- There are tonnes of information the site is lack of and you give them to us in order to speed up the processing of the page.
- Research on words related to smoking for our dictionary of smoking.
- Research on other ways to quit smoking.
- Research on other effects of smoking.
- Research on interesting videos and pictures about smoking.
We cannot possibly do everything, but we cannot just sit back and do nothing.
- There are definitely typographical error somewhere in the website or the pages may appear weird after our frequent update; do inform us if you see any of these!
- You can be a creative person or you may have something great in mind, do let us know how we can improve the site.
- Write us a testimonial!
Have you done your part to save others?
If you have anything suitable to add to the contents above, feel free to contact us.
Join us in Facebook
Get free updates from us and also learn how you can help to encourage smokers to stop smoking.
to come in to encourage
smokers to quit smoking; and get smokers
to come in to feel and learn how to quit smoking
Be an Ambassador!
You can be a hero to encourage smokers to quit smoking.
Simply place the Anti-smoking logo on your website/blog.
Copy and paste the following code to your site:
more pictures and textlinks
Why do you start smoking?
Quit Smoking Game
Start playing the Smoke Slayer
Flash shooting game to vent your angry and release stress instead of taking a puff!